Sonnet 130
十四行诗130
by William Shakespeare
威廉·莎士比亚
my mistress' eyes are not like the sun
我情⼈的眼睛不如太阳耀眼
coral is far more than her lip' red
珊瑚远⽐她的嘴唇红艳
if snow be white. why then her breats are down.
雪花洁⽩,她的胸脯只能算灰暗
if hairs be wires. black wires grown on her head.
秀发如丝,她只有⼀条漆⿊的线
I have seen Rosesdamaked. red and white.
我曾见玫瑰织锦,嫣红雪⽩
but no such roses see I in her cheeks.
她的颊上也没这般风采
and in some perfumes is there more delight.
许多的⾹⽔闻起来
than in then breath that form my mistress' reeks
都⽐她的吐息更愉⼈⼼怀
I love to hear speak. yet well I kown
我爱倾听她的语⾔,可我知道
that music hath a far more than pleasing sound
⾳乐会⽐她更动听悦⽿
I grant I never saw a gaddness go. my mistress
在她⾛过踏着地⾯的时候,
when she walks. treads on the ground.
我也从未窥见⼥神的步态。
and yet. by heaven. I think my love as rare as any she belied with false compare.
然⽽,我仍要说我挚爱的那⼀位
和她所⽆法相⽐的⼀切同样珍贵。